I was fortunate enough to be nomatinated for inclusion the the regional degree show, Nascent Inclinations exhibition at Ty Pawb in Wrexham, an exhibition of work from emerging artists across the North West region of England and from North Wales. Contributing Universities were Wrexham Glyndwr University, Liverpool Hope University, Aberystwyth University, University of Chester, Grŵp Llandrillo Menai and Liverpool John Moores University.
I also was asked to be the representative for Grŵp Llandrillo Menai and the liason with the organisers at Ty Pawb, providing information such as Artist Statements, Artwork Specifics and Images for the nominated artists, myself, Jasmine Dawson and Gwenllian Griffith to Ty Pawb and organsing the collection of work, both before and after the exhibition.
I produced the following pdf with details of all the artists work, so that it would be easier for the organisers at Ty Pawb to see the work available at Coleg Menai.
Below are the initial details put forward of my own work.
- Three fabric banners, 1 measures 5m x 1.4m (h), 2 measure 1.4m x 1m (h)
- Three Photographic Prints each measuring 841mm x 594mm (h)
- Artist Book measuring 30 cm square.
- Two Video Pieces, one is currently projected the other on a TV, can be provided on DVD or USB if required. Below are the links to the videos on Vimeo.
- Floor Piece – this is also attached to a wall with plumbing fixtures and measures approximately 3m square, if this is required.
Below are images of my work on display at Ty Pawb.