Funding Post Graduate Study

I have looked in the Masters Funding and found the following information.

If you’re starting a full-time or part-time postgraduate Master’s course (taught or research based) from 1 August 2017, you can apply for a Postgraduate Loan of up to £10,280 as a contribution towards your course and living costs.

You may also be able to receive a grant from a research council to help fund your postgraduate course. To find out more information on research councils contact the student support team at your university.

I have also considered PGCE and although this is not for me at this time, I did investigate the PGCE Funding at the same time.

You can get help with the costs of your teacher training if you’re studying a full-time or part-time postgraduate Initial Teacher Education (ITE) course which leads to a qualification such as Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE).

Postgraduate ITE courses attract funding in the same way as other undergraduate degree courses. This means that you will be able to apply for tuition fee and living costs support.

You may also be eligible to receive certain ITE incentives, or a grant from a research council. To find out more about this contact your university.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s