4th August 2017
On the second day we were then beginning to experiment with our own prints. Overnight, I had come across some old photo transfers that I had been hanging onto with no real purpose intended for them. I spent the morning re-purposing these into a Stab Stitch bound book.
I then began to add covers to the remaining books I had created on the previous day. We finished the day with a critique of all the books we had made over the two days.
On reflection, this is a practice that although previously used, is one that I don’t use enough. This is a way of re-purposing work that can support the artist process in other areas. Definitely something I will be using more often going forward.