4th February 2017
I began to construct a backing for the planned photo collage made from A4 Project Covers that have been melted to make them brittle, glued using a Hot Glue gun and melded together to create a weld of all of the seams. This, I feel has a more fluid effect than if I had used cardboard.
Deconstructed the images using a heat gun, a naked flame, hot glue and vintage acrylic medium. Really enjoy working with these techniques, I like the way that the top layer of the photograph melts and comes away from the bottom layer. The more I did the better control I had of the heat gun.
One thought on “ Creative Futures 2 – Galeri Exhibition ”